BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love Disney movies!!!!!


Disney movies are the best of all times. Do you like Disney movies? I do. Some of my favorites are Enchanted, Mulan, Aristocats, Toy story1&2, Lady and the tramp 1&2, Finding Nemo, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Pocahontas, Its a Bugs Life, Loin King one and one and a half, Snow White, Cinderella 1&2, 101 Dalmations, Hurcales, Babbi, Peter Pan, Hook,And a Cinderella Story. You should watch the Disney movies. The best part about Disney movies is that you will know what is in Disneyland when you go to Disneyland!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!